Jorge Lopez traded to Twins for pitching prospects (edit)

interloper

2 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

People that think I’m panicking need to also remember the last two months of last season. It’s gotten worse. I’m just living in reality. 

Baker did put up some nice numbers. However, as a B side reliever. He cracked a lot when he started getting those A side reliever chances. 

Living in reality?  Is that what you call it?  What about the last two months of last season for Jorge Lopez?  He had 0 saves, a 6.17 ERA, and a WHIP of 1.91... or had you forgotten that?  Despite his stellar work over 2.2 innings this season, by your own standard, you would expect him to regress.  Or is that just for Orioles pitchers? 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

He's still alive, no?    I actually thought he had died.   I thought that was funnier.

Still alive, and at 76, hopefully has some enjoyable years left in him.  Should’ve picked Hoyt Wilhelm I guess.

34 minutes ago, BRobinsonfan said:

Living in reality?  Is that what you call it?  What about the last two months of last season for Jorge Lopez?  He had 0 saves, a 6.17 ERA, and a WHIP of 1.91... or had you forgotten that?  Despite his stellar work over 2.2 innings this season, by your own standard, you would expect him to regress.  Or is that just for Orioles pitchers? 

What did Khriebel do the last two months of last season?  You know, Lopez’s replacement. 

18 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Wasn’t Keegan Akin a top 100 prospect?  Hope Povich is worth is. 

Saying the same thing over and over again doesn't work.  Here or anywhere else.  Try saying it louder.  And slower.  Maybe that will help.  Although it didn't when I was stationed in Germany and visited Paris. [Like the Germany Army, I visited Paris but I didn't stay there.]

Edited by NCRaven

9 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

There was room for both Bautista and Lopez in the pen. Elias just tried to sell high and be the smartest person in the room. Now we have this mess. 

LOL.   It's a bit early to declare it a mess but it seems like we can't stop you from panicking which is excatly what you've been doing all day long.

• Upvote 1