Weds August 3rd Let’s get this Sweep

sportsfan8703

1 hour ago, ArtVanDelay said:

Also is this website still basically unusable on iPhone for anyone else?  I’ve cleared my cache and browsing history 10+ times. 

From what I understand, those of us who've switched (or were already using) the DuckDuckGo browser on iPhone or iPad have had zero issues with the ad redirects, and I haven't had the font-is-too-small issues (tho I have the iPhone display set to zoom).  The new theme really has some nice features, if you're willing to try switching browers. 

I think one of us added DuckDuckGo just for OH use.  You could do that, too?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

I like when Brown is paired with McDonald and you can just feel McDonald rolling his eyes. 

Brown is so much better than Melanie its not even a comparison.  Any Brown reference doesn't take away from the game, and he's excellent at setting the scene, describing what's going on, and setting up either McD or Palmer to analyze the at-bat, predict pitches, etc.  The moment where Santander hit a 3-run jack off of Chapman on a pitch that Ben McD called seconds before was intense and amazing, and that never happens or even comes close if Melanie is in the booth instead of Kevin.  And that's one example of many.

Edited by Fiver6565
added the Chapman detail