Jud Fabian 2022

ShoelesJoe

Well, it's only 2 games at Delmarva but so far, so good.    Looks like he has a good idea up the plate.   The interesting thing mentioned about some of these players like Beavers and Fabian is that even though their batting averages were low in college that they didn't chase many pitches out of the zone.   It's hard to see how this kid only hit .249 and .239 the last two years based on my first impression.    Again, just a first impression after watching his AB's last night, but he looks like he might be the best hitter out of Beavers, Wagner, Fabian.    He hit the ball hard to RF but also pulled the hanger for the homer.   

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

At about 3:45 on the interview, asked about the rumors that the O’s wanted him last year and if he thought they might draft him this year:  “Yeah, that was definitely in the back of my mind.  This is a perfect fit, and this is where I wanted to be, and this is where I’m at.”

Great that he seems to want to be an Oriole but if he had taken the Redsox slot money last year he would of made about a million more than he did this year.  And I would love to know why he wanted to be an Oriole so much.