Anyone else seen enough of Odor?

Natty

2 hours ago, interloper said:

Yeah two poor throws turning the DP, with Mounty bailing him out on the 2nd one. 

I really like Vavra, but I don't know where exactly he fits going forward if he can't play 3B or SS, assuming Henderson is up soon. In fact we should prepare mentally for him to be optioned instead of Nevin. 

Vavra has the advantage of being left handed. I can't imagine they option Vavra before Nevin, but I've been wrong before. 

9 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Our pitchers rely on our defense way too much to have Vavra out there. I’m not saying our SP is all luck, but why invite subpar defense in and risk losing their mojo/confidence?  

Odor showed a ton of hustle to beat that bunt out too. People can criticize him, but he’s been a class act for us, and our leader. 

Somehow we just need this dude to channel is inner 2017 August Tim Beckham. 

I agree about Odor. I hate to see so many critical comments about him. While his stats don't look impressive on paper, the value that he adds to the team in attitude/passion/clubhouse character is immeasurable.

• Haha 1