Mr. Credibility: I have dirt on A-Rod

Mu'ayyidSaafir

He's a dirtbag because when he doesn't get his way, he wants to fight someone, particularly his spouse.

DING DING DING! Wife beater = dirtbag. I don't care what facts you bring to light and under what conditions.

Now that's out of the way...I doubted him terribly when he first released that book and his motivation were less-than-noble. The term "millions of dollars" has been thrown around, but I think the fact that he played before the era of 8-figure-per-year contracts and his affinity for high-end sports cars and the overall fast life not to mention stooping to B-List celeb-reality shows, it's not far-fetched that money is a likely motivator for Canseco's books.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was actually looking at AROD tonight, because of this thread. He's just a huge man. Must be 6-5 ish. But he doesn't have that Barry Bonds, Batman, The Hulk, bloated DC Comics muscley look. He's just huge. A tremendous physical specimen.

Now he may have dabbled, who knows. I just think his success is genetic, not chemical.[/QUOTE]

I hope for the sake of baseball that it is.

One rumor on ARod for years is that he and the Mrs go to swingers parties in the wife swapping sense of the term. ARod getting caught with the silicone blonde should have come as no surprise to his Mrs.

http://deadspin.com/sports/baseball/arod-takes-his-swings-126773.php

Eh. I'm not your average Joe.... if he and Mrs. fu t-shirt want to swing... have fun! Not my business. They're consenting adults.

If Mrs. Arod didn't know about the silicone second, then that's pretty crappy. He's a low life.

Archived