Basebrawl coming

OriolesMagic83

I can't remember if it was Ben who said it did him good to see the O's respond to some of those kind of antics a few weeks ago. I think it was Santander giving some lip back to a pitcher. Basically saying "we took this for years from you, but we're not having our faces rubbed in it anymore."

I can see that but there has to be a line to not cross.  Overall,  I like Earl Weaver's approach. Let it pass and don't risk getting our guys hurt. Maybe Hyde can let the umps know rather than our guys. Basically what happens is both teams get warned for something their guy started. Every time. 

2 hours ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Toronto is like a bully who has enjoyed rubbing the O's faces in their losing ways.  Now that the O's are better and tougher they want to act like the O's started it. 

Gausman should have gotten tossed yesterday. Instead he was allowed to curse out the ump on a pitch call, strut around and get "restrained," and win subsequent calls and the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RZNJ said:

It’s so weak for players to leave the dugout just so they can all congregate around the mound and do nothing.  They should give a huge fine or suspension for the first guy who leaves the dugout, and it’s even more ridiculous when the pitchers come running in from the bullpen.  Stop the nonsense, which is all it is.  What a waste of time.

Very easy to fix if they wanted to. Leave the dugout or bullpen, automatically suspended 

26 minutes ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

Very easy to fix if they wanted to. Leave the dugout or bullpen, automatically suspended 

Sure but you can’t suspend the whole team.  Huge fine for the team. 5 or 10 game suspension for the first player who leaves the dugout 

1 hour ago, Bahama O's Fan said:

That has really helped in the NBA.

Last night there wasn't even an inside pitch or anything, just guys talking. BJs really escalated the situation by leaving the bench. If there had been a fight it would have been completely their fault.