All prospect team

RZNJ

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Nice list, and it’s a pretty impressive, well-rounded lineup.  The pitching is pretty weak once you get past Grayson. I’d probably stick Seth Johnson in there even though he’s going to miss most or all of next year.

Elias significantly strengthened the position prospect pool. I'm trusting him to do the same with the pitching pool.  

25 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Are you expecting him to change course and start drafting pitching prospects and signing pitchers with their pool for International players?

I have no idea how he will do it. But I trust him to do it. This organization was on life support in 2018. Elias and his team not only brought it back to life but transformed it into a healthy vibrant system. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/25/2022 at 11:55 AM, RZNJ said:

Starting pitchers

Grayson Rodriguez, Drew Rom, Jean Pinto, Cade Povich, Chayce McDermott

Relief Pitchers

Noah Denoyer, Just Armbruester, Ryan Watson

On 10/25/2022 at 5:25 PM, Frobby said:

Nice list, and it’s a pretty impressive, well-rounded lineup.  The pitching is pretty weak once you get past Grayson. I’d probably stick Seth Johnson in there even though he’s going to miss most or all of next year.

Yeah. I think the position players are pretty straight forward, but this thread could be significantly different if you include the injured players like Johnson and the guys mentioned in that other thread (Baumler, Tavera, etc.).

The other blind spot is the younger international guys. It's fair to not include either category at this point, but there's more on the farm that can be very impressive, if health and development can happen.

• Upvote 1