Plus Member scrub

Tony-OH

Hello everyone. Just wanted to let you know that we will be running a plus member scrub. If your membership has expired or cancelled, your plus membership tag will be removed and your placement in the "secret circle" will be revoked and all you will no longer be entitled to all the honors and benefits occurring thereto. :D

Sorry, had to throw a Christmas Story reference in there.

If you are interested in rejoining, please see this link for the benefits as well as the link to join back up.

To all of our plus members, thank you for your support. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Tony-OH said:

Hello everyone. Just wanted to let you know that we will be running a plus member scrub. If your membership has expired or cancelled, your plus membership tag will be removed and your placement in the "secret circle" will be revoked and all you will no longer be entitled to all the honors and benefits occurring thereto. :D

Sorry, had to throw a Christmas Story reference in there.

If you are interested in rejoining, please see this link for the benefits as well as the link to join back up.

To all of our plus members, thank you for your support. 

Not only should you be a Plus member to this wonderful site, but be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BRobinsonfan said:

Just want to confirm I'm on auto renew as well.  Sorry, I'm a luddite and can't find were it confirms my auto-renew status.  I DO NOT what my Plus Membership to lapse!

Thanks Michael. I'm pretty sure I saw your name but I'll let you know if not.