Creed Willems 2023

Frobby

8 hours ago, Gurgi said:

Creed Williams has the body of a 38 year old beer league 1st baseman.

That'll definitely catch up to him in his early 30s if he can't get a handle on it, but I could see him being a dangerous hitter throughout his 20s.

9 hours ago, baltfan said:

Holy hell. Love this guy!  What a celebration!  This dude is going to play in the majors. 

We can only hope.  He's certainly easy to root for.  I'd bet he will be a fan favorite for each affiliate along the way.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

If I had to guess (and it’s just a guess), they will give him some more time in Delmarva since he just had the injury but if all goes well, he gets the call the first Monday in June.

Makes sense.  This is just a waiting room/rehab assignment at this point though.  He's clearly earned a promotion.

Just now, Hallas said:

Makes sense.  This is just a waiting room/rehab assignment at this point though.  He's clearly earned a promotion.

Yea I agree. They could do it on Monday and I wouldn’t have an issue with it. Just saying I could see them waiting a little longer because of the injury.

1 hour ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

Promoted to Aberdeen. 

I'll give Elias credit. He's not very conservative when it comes to mid-season promotions for guys doing well at a level. We'll see how he handles Aberdeen. That's a tough hitters league.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

BTW, where did you see this? it's not listed on any of the official transaction sites?

Sorry, I did it from my phone at lunch so I didn't know how to embed!

I saw it on Aberdeen's instagram page.  Douglas Hodo was also promoted.  

Edit: Hallas beat me to the Hodo news.  

Edited by Mooreisbetter27
  • Upvote 1