Dodgers are getting desperate at SS

Sports Guy

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, orioles22 said:

If we're going to get a top-flight starter we have to give up something big. Would Gunnar bring back Dustin May? We'd be covered at third with Urias and it would open a utility spot for Westburg.

Does the 21yr old top prospect in the MLB bring back a 25 year old Dodgers depth starter? Lol what

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, orioles22 said:

If we're going to get a top-flight starter we have to give up something big. Would Gunnar bring back Dustin May? We'd be covered at third with Urias and it would open a utility spot for Westburg.

That's insane. Orioles lose that deal. No way I'd give up the #1 prospect in all of baseball with Gunnar. Especially not for anyone who's not named Ohtani.

3 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

That's insane. Orioles lose that deal. No way I'd give up the #1 prospect in all of baseball with Gunnar. Especially not for anyone who's not named Ohtani.

Ohtani might fit in with the Orioles, he can't get Rooker out either lol 

• Haha 1

May is already arbitration eligible with two years of control left while never throwing more then 60 innings in any major league season.  He probably will need to be shut down early this year because of inning limit so what help would he be down the stretch.  

19 minutes ago, Winter said:

Does the 21yr old top prospect in the MLB bring back a 25 year old Dodgers depth starter? Lol what

Dustin May is better than a depth starter. But yeah, with our depth you shouldn't need to give up Gunnar even for a Corbin Burnes type. 

2 minutes ago, Spy Fox said:

Dustin May is better than a depth starter. But yeah, with our depth you shouldn't need to give up Gunnar even for a Corbin Burnes type. 

if not for injuries he's like their 6th man, i did say a Dodgers depth starter. 

46 minutes ago, orioles22 said:

I wouldnt trade Gunnar for any reason at this point...I promise he'll be a fixture and a star for us..you can see it...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

I'm not trading Gunnar for 2 months of Ohtani either.  I might actually consider trading him for Alcantara as I believe he has 4 years of control.