Orioles are Beating Everyone

baltfan

7 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

One of the funniest things about this board is that when the Orioles get good, posters get snippy with each other.

If this team was 15 games under .500 and headed towards a last place finish, I bet the tone around here would be a lot different.  Now suddenly that everyone cares and we're good, people are on edge cause...THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN OFTEN.  And some of us don't know how to act.

If this team was 15 games under .500, the board would be in a full-blown war between pro and anti-Elias factions.

42 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

One of the funniest things about this board is that when the Orioles get good, posters get snippy with each other.

If this team was 15 games under .500 and headed towards a last place finish, I bet the tone around here would be a lot different.  Now suddenly that everyone cares and we're good, people are on edge cause...THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN OFTEN.  And some of us don't know how to act.

I don't post much, but I definitely don't know how to act.   Battered fan syndrome.

But I'm trying to just enjoy it. 

I'm pretty happy.  Im 34.  Most of my life the O's have sucked hot wet ass..  Here is the summary of my O's fandom:

- 14 years of losing, didnt follow one winning season for the first 14 years of my O's fandom

- 2012-2015 - awesome, never saw winning baseball.  

- Chris Davis contract, Machado gone, Duquette is told to sell out for wins/chooses to do so

- Now - fun, young, affordable, happy, farm system is sick, Holliday hitting like mad man, Adley, Gunnar and Grayson not playing well but were still winning, the RF wall - incredible

Im happy