Anyone tried the Immaculate Grid game?

Frobby

5 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

9/9 69

Hide contents

Phil Rizzuto, Ron Hassey, Mickey Mantle

Pedro Martinez, Matt Wieters, Andre Dawson

Larry Doby, Bo Diaz, Roberto Alomar

We had the same top left corner. Ended up with 27. Used two Orioles on the Cleveland row.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, backwardsk said:

We had the same top left corner. Ended up with 27. Used two Orioles on the Cleveland row.

I've used that top left corner for the Yankees Hall of Famer for a couple times now, at least.  Goes under the radar, guaranteed a low score.  Good job on the 27, thats awesome!

1 hour ago, Just Regular said:

One of today's grid squares had a good over/under whether or not to trust that Matt Holliday had a 40 WAR career.

I think in the spirit of fandom as long as Jackson is around Matt gets honorary status for all Orioles grid tries.

Haha. Thanks. I’ll try him for that square. I’m stumped on an ex-O for MN/CO square, but have ex-Os for the other seven. Some good choices for TX left fielder. I have 34 for those seven squares with 22 coming from the MN/TX one.

1 hour ago, backwardsk said:

Haha. Thanks. I’ll try him for that square. I’m stumped on an ex-O for MN/CO square, but have ex-Os for the other seven. Some good choices for TX left fielder. I have 34 for those seven squares with 22 coming from the MN/TX one.

I got your MN/CO/BAL player