Thursday, July 6: Orioles aim for split in the Bronx

SteveA

It's Yankee Stadium. Short porch in the corners. This game is far from over so the Orioles will have to shut down the Yankees.

Gotta capitalize on the fact many of the Yankees best players like Judge, Rodon, and Cortes are on IL. We need this game. 

Things are going good at the moment. Let's keep them going good. Make good pitches, and play good defense.

2 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

It's Yankee Stadium. Short porch in the corners. This game is far from over so the Orioles will have to shut down the Yankees.

Gotta capitalize on the fact many of the Yankees best players like Judge, Rodon, and Cortes are on IL. We need this game. 

Things are going good at the moment. Let's keep them going good. Make good pitches, and play good defense.

I know you meant cause we missed him, but unfortunately Rodon is back and pitching tomorrow. 

I could sense the disappointment in Kevin Brown's voice when the best cultural reference he could come up with at the end of the top half of the third inning was, "Yes, Virginia there will be a bottom of the third inning".

Brown is going to have to brush up on 80s and 90s movies to come up with something more witty (cringe) next time.

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I was worried Bradish would be rusty sitting on the bench forever, but the Yankees are completely lethargic.

I mean, it's really early in the game and they scored 8 a couple of nights ago, let's not pretend the game is over.

Just now, Roy Firestone said:

I realize Severino had been awful before todays start..but I cant help thinking our young kids have energised this team...and Im NEVER satisfied with enough runs against these Yankee bastards...

nice to beat on him too though, our team seems to make pitchers than have looked bad all year good from time to time