Tuesday, July 18: Orioles try to even series with Dodgers

SteveA

Just now, Mooreisbetter27 said:

Freeman is carving us up. Have we gotten him out this series yet??

Before I fell asleep during the game last night, Freeman got a double and only needed a home run for the cycle. Not sure what happened after that but the score stayed the same.

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

we cant match these guys in any area except closer...and we wont need our closer...4-0 now...Wells is really crappy tonight...

Doesn't help that our starter hasn't pitched in nearly 2 weeks, limits to preserve the arms not working. 

I'm probably the only one here who's never been super impressed with Wells as a starter. Decent enough year. Numbers look good other than the insane amount of homers. Just not sold on him as a top of the rotation guy for a contender.

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

Before I fell asleep during the game last night, Freeman got a double and only needed a home run for the cycle. Not sure what happened after that but the score stayed the same.

Got curious so I checked. We got him out twice last night. Must’ve missed both of those at bats. He’s 5 for 7 so far this series.