Tuesday, July 18: Orioles try to even series with Dodgers

SteveA

2 minutes ago, TopGunnar said:

What is our catcher doing? I think it’s time for somebody to talk to him about attempting to block these balls in the dirt. I’ve never see anything like it 

How to say you didn't watch Orioles baseball from 2019-2020 without saying you didn't watch Oriole baseball from 2019-2020.

Edited by Can_of_corn

Just now, Bemorewins said:

I STRONGLY disagree with this assessment. No we don't have the talent yet to beat/be favored in a series against the Braves this year (who does?) and probably not the Rays either. But the Dodgers? Just because they beat us in a couple of regular season games I am not ready to crown them with anything. If we made the right moves at the deadline I would love our chances against them.

I'm not one to declare games over after an inning and a half, but with the matchup tomorrow being Julio Urias/Kremer, we're potentially looking at 1-5 on the season against the Braves/Dodgers. There is absolutely no one we could acquire that would turn that into 4-2 by October. An October that will be the first for almost literally every single player on this team while the Dodgers/Braves are there every single year without fail. Levels...

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

How to say you didn't watch Orioles baseball from 2019-2020 without saying you didn't watch Oriole baseball from 2019-2020.

No I’ll be honest. I didn’t watch to much that year, or the year after. How could anybody 

• Like 1

Wells needs to just eat this for a few innings - contemplate his poor decisions on the tree of woe. Irvin in if necessary but with a quick turn they need the pen tomorrow.

Don’t want to get swept here but at this point they need to look ahead to Thursday-Sunday.

Sucks to have a rested Bautista with nothing to do for two days.

Just now, pdiddy said:

Wells needs to just eat this for a few innings - contemplate his poor decisions on the tree of woe. Irvin in if necessary but with a quick turn they need the pen tomorrow.

Don’t want to get swept here but at this point they need to look ahead to Thursday-Sunday.

Sucks to have a rested Bautista with nothing to do for two days.

Run Tyler out with a shory leash and hope he settles in.