Mullins to miss a lot of time?

Sports Guy

Either the groin is healed or it isn't. If he is healthy enough to play AA games he is healthy enough to play anywhere. The AA bases are still 90 feet apart and Bowie's center field wall is still 405 feet deep. I get the rust factor but I think the only way to really shake the rust is to face big league pitching. My only concern is that Cedric is rushing back because he understandably wants to be a part of a real pennant race for the first time in his career.

1 hour ago, Roy Firestone said:

Mullins has also been in the dugout for the last two weeks...this appearance at the event means nothing..I think he may be a few days away...

Him jumping up over the CF fence at Bowie to rob hr off Wells was prettty athletic move 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Mullins tried to drop the bunt down in his first AB. He’s got to be 100% or real close to it to do that. It’s good to have him back. He’s a game changer if he can get his bat back going. 

And he has to feel that way mentally to do that, which to me is an even better sign. 

• Upvote 1