Kevin Brown on the radio

Going Underground

So KB is a music guy. If anyone is interested in hearing a lighter side to him I encourage you to check out these podcasts, where he specifically discusses albums by Oasis and Kacey Musgraves.

Oasis - https://podcasts.apple.com/tw/podcast/15-lindsey-adler-and-kevin-brown-discuss-oasis/id1545282273?i=1000513892990

Kacey Musgraves - https://podcasts.apple.com/tw/podcast/59-kevin-brown-discusses-kacey-musgraves-golden-hour/id1545282273?i=1000550241249

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Frobby said:

I think KB is terrific.  Arnold is okay, but a big step down.  He’s better than Hollander, Garceau or Newman, however.  

KB is much better on the radio as well. He is funny and calls the game well. They were discussing going on a cheesesteak tour when they were in Philly.KB didn't go because he was with his in laws.  Hollander, I think it was said to him "Sorry you didn't get to go. Do you need a hug?". Brown said " I needed a change but not that much of a change",  Maybe you had to be there .But I thought it was funny.

• Upvote 1

I would have expected Kevin to be back on MASN by this point, but as of last night it was still Brett Hollander doing the PBP. I also noticed in the opening montage of the MASN telecast, the highlights they showed were changed to ones with Brett Hollander and Ben McDonald's voices. Has Kevin still been on the radio this week? It seems odd that the main television PBP announcer hasn't been on MASN for at least several weeks, including some crucial series.

• Upvote 1