How to watch playoff games on Fox

Gunnar

I use DirecTV stream for my TV needs, and unfortunately they have been battling with Nexstar over a new contract for months.  Nexstar owns hundreds of local TV stations, including my local Fox affiliate, so I have been unable to watch Fox.

Now, when Fox starts airing postseason games I know I can go and buy a digital antenna, set it up etc... but is there a better way?

I am spitballing here, but you might be able to watch the games via the Fox Sports app and your Direct TV subscription…bypassing the local Nexstar station.

On an editorial aside, it’s our state of affairs that when dudes that get paid bank to make media deals fail, they  then cavalierly put the fallout on folks who signed a contract and paid for a service.

11 hours ago, Chavez Ravine said:

I am spitballing here, but you might be able to watch the games via the Fox Sports app and your Direct TV subscription…bypassing the local Nexstar station.

On an editorial aside, it’s our state of affairs that when dudes that get paid bank to make media deals fail, they  then cavalierly put the fallout on folks who signed a contract and paid for a service.

Agree 100%... thankfully no contract with DirecTV Stream.  I'll check into the Fox app, good suggestion.