Playoff Game Thread

ArtVanDelay

On 10/16/2023 at 6:39 PM, Billy F-Face3 said:

I'm going to say it now. I think that the Texas Rangers will win the World Series. They have the best manager of all final 4 teams, and the best offense, and their starting pitching is really good too.

Last night I was at a bar with a friend and they had the game in with the Ranger losing to the Diamondbacks 5-3. I looked at him and told him the Rangers were going to win the World Series. He was "Ok?"

Later on in the night when the Rangers came back, and then hit the game winning Home Run, he was amazed that I said that and rambled on about how astonishing that was.

I don't know how many games it will be, but the Rangers are winning the 2023 World Series.

In the future, I predict that the Diamondbacks and Orioles might be facing each other in a World Series within the next 3 years, probably sooner.

9 hours ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Last night I was at a bar with a friend and they had the game in with the Ranger losing to the Diamondbacks 5-3. I looked at him and told him the Rangers were going to win the World Series. He was "Ok?"

Later on in the night when the Rangers came back, and then hit the game winning Home Run, he was amazed that I said that and rambled on about how astonishing that was.

I don't know how many games it will be, but the Rangers are winning the 2023 World Series.

In the future, I predict that the Diamondbacks and Orioles might be facing each other in a World Series within the next 3 years, probably sooner.

Second game was a thorough Arizona win, with Merrill Kelly throwing the game of his career. Diamondbacks looked lackluster against the O's during the regular season, but they've been fun to watch in the postseason. Wd love to see them upend the exorbitantly store-bought Rangers. (The fact that it wasn't a disgrace for the O's to lose to Texas has been sufficiently established.)

• Upvote 1