Rubenstein 1st communication to Orioles fans

OriolesMagic83

4 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

Some people have a gene switched that makes cilantro taste like soap. Sucks to be them, I guess.

On the spectrum of gene switches I’d guess that one is pretty low.  🙃

6 hours ago, DrungoHazewood said:

Some people have a gene switched that makes cilantro taste like soap. Sucks to be them, I guess.

I'm one of those people.  More like a mixture of soap iron filings in my case. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Frobby said:

From an old article in Defector.com:

Angelos, unlike most folks after they acquire a profoundly beloved sports franchise, didn't promise a championship. In an interview on auction day, he conceded that winning a World Series "should be the goal for every team."

"But that is not the sole consideration," he told the Baltimore Sun. "If one can keep a team in contention through the season, one has given the fans what they deserve."

All these years later, we know Angelos didn't deliver even on those low expectations.

For about 10 years in the early 2000's, the O's goal was to reach .500.  Really sad when the O's weren't even reaching that goal.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DrungoHazewood said:

Follow on question: Are there any people who have a genetic mutation that makes soap taste like cilantro?

I was also wondering if the parents of the mutation kids threaten to wash their mouths out with cilantro if they cuss

• Haha 1