Wake Forest @ Maryland 9:00 PM 3/3

May as well start the next game thead since the schedule makers were nice and gave us one freaking day off between games.

On the one hand, we have some good momentum going so it's nice to play quickly but I'd like to see us have one more game to prepare for one of the top teams in our conference.

I think MD wins this game, Wake is a great team, to be sure, but this team is playing with a certain intensity and I don't think they will lose their final home game of 2009.

What say you? Maybe Stoner can prime the pump a little?

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wake has struggled a bit on the road this year (they lost at Miami, NC State, and Georgia Tech).

I think has the makings of another great one, just like last week's Duke game.

I think the Terps win a close one.

Then they come to Charlottesville and Sylven puts them in their place :D

Wake has struggled a bit on the road this year (they lost at Miami, NC State, and Georgia Tech).

I think has the makings of another great one, just like last week's Duke game.

I think the Terps win a close one.

Then they come to Charlottesville and Sylven puts them in their place :D

Fine with me as long as our ticket to the dance is punched (it would have been a long time ago if it wasn't for those blasted mid-majors!!!!:laughlol:)

The game is supposed to be on Comcast Sportsnet.

WNUV has Florida St vs Duke. ESPN networks are carrying Big Ten, Big 12, SEC.

The Caps game is on right before Maryland, so the start time for the Maryland game is showing as 9:30. Really, the Caps game is from about 7-9, but it will probably run over a bit. I'd expect tip off to be at about 9:10. Hope this helps. Of course my TV menu could be wrong, but even the Terps website says Comcast Sportsnet at 9:00.

The game is supposed to be on Comcast Sportsnet.

WNUV has Florida St vs Duke. ESPN networks are carrying Big Ten, Big 12, SEC.

The Caps game is on right before Maryland, so the start time for the Maryland game is showing as 9:30. Really, the Caps game is from about 7-9, but it will probably run over a bit. I'd expect tip off to be at about 9:10. Hope this helps. Of course my TV menu could be wrong, but even the Terps website says Comcast Sportsnet at 9:00.

Its actually on SportsNet-Plus. Whatever that is, I know I am schedule for the Caps game:angryfire:

I am in the Carolinas, I'm hoping my cable provider picks up raycom sports or a local Wake Forest broadcast or something. I can't keep clicking refresh on the box score for a game of this magnitude. Maybe a local bar will have it.

Here in BMore with Comcast, Comcast SportsNet Plus is channel 8, I'l assume it'll be on there at 9.

Anyone in the area is getting the game, no worries.

The game is on channel 17 on Comast digital cable..IE MASN2 for Orioles games.

BTW, go Terps tonight.

Of course the game is untelevised here in NYC - not even on my sports package.

Looks like I've got to find a bar with a satellite dish. Brother Jimmys better come through.

Sucks man.

I really think these college conferences are missing the boat big time as it relates to having their own network and sister network.

I realize there is Big 10 TV and stuff like that but if the ACC came out with ACCN (ACC Network) and ACCN 2 that showed like 85% of the non-nationall televised games I'd imagine they rake in a ton of subscribers, such as yourself, who live out of town.

The hinderance, of course, would be FSN and ESPN who already have contracts with several of these conferences but unfortunatley, there are so many college games they can only show so many of them.

Archived