4/11 @ Boston

ArtVanDelay

10 minutes ago, Malike said:

Who's comment?

If I’m not mistaken, Nash lumber made a comment about Jesus Jackson, which was very neutral And that’s what prompted the ignore comment which prompted my question about what was wrong with the comment.

Is that clear?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• I'm a big fan.  It doesn't mean I have sources in the clubhouse. Do we have any idea who her sources are?  Does she have any kind of track record of having reliable sources?
    • I don't know who this woman is and I don't do Twitter. And this is what I touched on in the other thread: I don't know what the best path forward is b/c I don't know exactly what the problem is. I don't think Hyde needs to go, but if this is true- and I have no idea if it is or not- he should be gone. The talk of veteran leaders brings questions.  What was insufficient of the leadership of Satandaner, Mullins, Burnes, and Kimbrel?  
    • Sig for me is notably rigorous trying to combat this.    I feel pretty sure he had a say in crafting his very geeky title, a reflection of his personal brand. We'll see how it goes here if it becomes recommending Adam Frazier and Kyle Gibson as correct for the roster once again.
    • Again, I'm not sure what the point of contention is. They won 91 games and lost in the Wildcard round.  That puts them smack in the middle of what I forecast as their most likely outcome, though I did hope for more playoff success.  I'm not sure how that is proof I misevaluated anything. Further, again, lecturing me about the importance of depth, when I'm one of the biggest hoarders on this board, and you're one of the biggest opposite of that, is ironic to say the least.
    • Aaron Judge whined about it so I’m a fan.  The older I get, the more I think people just exist to look for confirmation biases. In all avenues of life. Paul Simon wrote “a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.” I’m sure if we beat the Royals and advanced and Walltimore robbed three or four homers from the Royals, we’d be extolling its virtues and how great it is.    But that didn’t happen. If anything, there were a couple instances where, if anything, it worked against us.    So here we are. 
    • I mean I wouldn’t be concerned about her opinions on which FA to sign or which players are best. But, she’s definitely a big fan and is just passing off info given to her. If it didn’t track into some other things that make sense, I wouldn’t pay it much mind. Of course, someone with an agenda could’ve just told her those things to spread rumors. Maybe Rick Dempsey haha.  
    • Do you think any team is too stupid to account for home park dimensions when evaluating pitchers?
  • Popular Contributors