4/12 vs. Brewers: Holiday’s Home Debut

ArtVanDelay

One of the nice things about a 162 season is that you can be terrible 20 or 30 times and still win 100 games.

However, all season long we’ve been playing guys who made mistakes, and we capitalized on those mistakes. This is what is going to happen if we don’t start hitting better, because some teams won’t make mistakes.

I am interested in the Micheal Douglas Franklin show.  Hopefully they show him being extra friendly with the French ladies.   And they should not leave out his Grand Master Mason stuff either.

2 minutes ago, Malike said:

Heasley is the only bullpen arm used today and our relievers have pitched less innings than almost any team in the league.

I have no problem with Hyde using Heasley to eat innings. The question is why is he on the roster when we have better options. 

Just now, Three Run Homer said:

Mayo up to play 3B, Westburg shifts to 2B, Holliday back to Norfolk.  

🤷‍♂️ Last week everyone wanted all of them up, Holliday gets here, doesn't get a hit in 10 ABs now another? You don't think they'll all need to adjust?

2 minutes ago, spleen1015 said:

Milwaukee beat us 2 of 3 last year, the 2nd being 10-2. So, we can still win 101 games after this loss.

Oh yeah, I remember that game. Dean Kremer got rocked. Now to check tomorrow's starters...

4 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Great. We must have a failure to communicate.  Three times I asked a “yes” or “no” question the other day.   You still haven’t answered.

1. Pop up.  Infielder goes back into the outfield and calls for the ball.   The outfielder is running in for the ball, sees the infielder call for the ball AND is not sure he can get there.  Should the outfielder call off the infielder?   It’s a simple question with a simple answer.   You keep bringing up different things without answering the question.     Go check the other thread.  I asked it three separate times.  No DIRECT answer to that question.

The OF should assume at all times the IF will not make the play and put himself in a position to make the play.  Once the OF realizes the IF will not make the play the OF should call off the IF.  

2 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

I am interested in the Micheal Douglas Franklin show.  Hopefully they show him being extra friendly with the French ladies.   And they should not leave out his Grand Master Mason stuff either.

I can't help but think Fatal Attraction when I see his name. I hope Franklin has better luck with his rabbit and his stove.