I think the Yankees will destroy Oriole pitching this week...

I think we'll score a lot too.   I expect a fairly high scoring series.   We have the highest scoring offense in the AL, Yankees are #3.

And the weather has warmed up considerably.   The difference between how the ball carried Saturday and Sunday was dramatic.

4 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

I think we're past the point the point of needing the reverse jinx.  We're the Braves of the AL.  I aint scared.  

The only issue that concerns me right now is the bullpen. We just watched the Orioles lose a series because of a shaky bullpen and it needs to get fixed or we're going to see more potential wins turned into losses.

I'm curious to see if there is going to be any roster moves today. The pitching staff needs some reinforcements.

2 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

The only issue that concerns me right now is the bullpen. We just watched the Orioles lose a series because of a shaky bullpen and it needs to get fixed or we're going to see more potential wins turned into losses.

I'm curious to see if there is going to be any roster moves today. The pitching staff needs some reinforcements.

We have Grayson going.  We aight.  

38 minutes ago, ArtVanDelay said:

Looks like the Yankees are about to get swept. 

Prime Firestone would have this nailed.  Let's hope Post Prime Roy still has some of his fastball left.

Edited by O's84
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Back in 1993, I used to come home from middle school, flop on the couch and watch some TV.  If you'd have asked me back then, I would have probably told you that the guy who hosted Up Close on ESPN was a really upbeat, positive guy.

Sheesh.  

Did you watch that before or after you took care of watching Baywatch re-runs? 

As someone who has called out a Firestone post or three, I will say this. One thing that comes through Roy’s posts, negative or positive, is his intense love of the Baltimore Orioles. So, respect for that. 

@Roy Firestone, I hope at some point in the near future you’re able to convince yourself of what others have said in this thread - it’s a new day for the Orioles, and we got this. Does the team have flaws?  Yea, every team does. But this organization gets it now, and they are not going to lay down for the Yankees or anyone else, recent blown saves be damned. 

Im looking forward to this series. We almost certainly won’t win every game, but it’s going to be a really fun atmosphere, with some real intensity from both sides, and even the weather is cooperating now. Our team is in every series, every game now. That wasn’t always the case. In short, enjoy the ride, even if some of the stops are less desirable than others. 

2 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

Did you watch that before or after you took care of watching Baywatch re-runs? 

I only watched Baywatch for like two minutes at a time, was all I needed back in the day…..

I’ll show myself out. 

• Haha 2