5/8 vs. Nats

I think we crashed OH with a collective freakout over the near collapse tonight. Orioles hang on, but I can't handle this much drama every game.

I don't know about McKenna his defense is shaky and he doesn't take good routes to the ball. I get nervous every time a ball is hit his way now.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

The last post I was going to make but couldn't because the board went down was when McKenna overslid the bag and got tagged out.

Something like..."McKenna does some stupid shit".

Edited by FlaO'sFan
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sanfran327 said:

McKenna just bothers me in general. Reminds me of Baker Mayfield, who also annoys me. 

Not anymore. After the Browns dumped him for the rapist, now I am rooting for him.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

First, let me apologize. The entire network that is our provider went down. Just so happens it goes down during one of the craziest games ever. And yes, I was losing my Sh!t while it was down. 

At least the Orioles won.

I was screaming at the TV when Mateo slid into second and did not know where the ball was.  I screamed something very naughty and at the top of my lungs for Mateo to get the heck up and run to third.   My dog ran and hid.  My wife yelled down to me if I was okay.  I was okay.  Oh the shame. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

This game is reminding me of when Mountcastle hit a home run off his former roomate to win the game against the Nationals. It seems to be heading to a dramatic finish.

De Ja Vu

(I couldn't post earlier because the website went down for some reason.)

The craziest thing is I don't normally yell during games because I can just type out my frustrations here. But without it, my expletive laced shouting at McKenna for making such an off line throw (after taking three steps), knowing Santander would have most likely made a better throw just annoyed me to no end. 

That's the second time McKenna as a defensive replacement has not worked.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

The craziest thing is I don't normally yell during games because I can just type out my frustrations here. But without it, my expletive laced shouting at McKenna for making such an off line throw (after taking three steps), knowing Santander would have most likely made a better throw just annoyed me to no end. 

That's the second time McKenna as a defensive replacement has not worked.

I thought for awhile having kids would mellow me out during games.

Nope.

• Haha 1