On the record Poll: Hays or McKenna (Update: McKenna DFA'd (Claimed by Giants), Hays activated)

Tony-OH

On the record Poll: Hays or McKenna (Update: McKenna DFA'd (Claimed by Giants), Hays activated)  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Hays or McKenna on the team this year?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/18/24 at 20:09

Just now, interloper said:

If he does it will be like when I have to hide the tennis ball in the closest from my dog. It's the only way he'll stop obsessing over it. Elias might need to have his ball taken away.

If he cared that much he wouldn't have DFA'd him twice this year.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Brooks The Great said:

I hope he gets claimed, but most front offices recognize a bad player when they see one.

Yeah, most teams have a 40-man that are all stars. Sucks we've had to carry McKenna.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Aglets said:

So we have 4 guys that can play CF now?

That's kinda cool I guess.

Anyone can stand in CF.   That does not mean they have the range to be good at it.  I never thought of Stowers as a speed guy.

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I'm just happy that we won't see him coming in as a defensive replacement for Santander and then realizing Santander would have made the play he didn't. That last three step offline throw was the last straw for me. I hope he gets claimed too.

Was that the last straw or was it over sliding the 2nd base bag?

1 minute ago, rm5678 said:

Because this is his 2nd DFA, McKenna can refuse the assignment to Norfolk if he clears waivers.

Pretty sure he won't opt for FA. He'll play in Norfolk.

24 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Not surprising. It will be interesting if popping a few homers against lefties will get him claimed.

Literally been praying every single second to the God of my choice that someone takes him away from the Orioles organization. Please! We all know he will not get cleaned because no one wants that hot mess.