Wednesday, May 29: rubber match vs Red Sox

SteveA

1 minute ago, Malike said:

MASN should take the 0 out from in front of the numbers on the pitch. Last night it said 0100 on a pitch, it looks weird seeing 080.

I don't think that's a zero, that's a location marker.  It's solid for pitches in the zone, but a circle for pitches outside of it.  

Just now, Morgan423 said:

I don't think that's a zero, that's a location marker.  It's solid for pitches in the zone, but a circle for pitches outside of it.  

Yeah, I posted that also, thanks. :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Malike said:

MASN should take the 0 out from in front of the numbers on the pitch. Last night it said 0100 on a pitch, it looks weird seeing 080.

Yeah I'm trying to watch baseball, not decipher the decimal of the rate of speed for a rocket burning fuel into space.

44 minutes ago, Malike said:

A heads up LF doesn't airmail the cutoff to 2B, it comes into short on a single. Mateo absolutely looked like wtf is this ball doing landing 2 feet in front of me?

This is correct and people have to stop blaming anyone but their favorite Elias draft picks when an Elias draft pick makes a mistake.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Yossarian said:

That call surprised me.  I thought it was clear he was safe from the replays

NY trying to make the umps look good. If it's not completely obvious they seem to side with the ump's initial call.