Monday 6/10 at Tampa

Morgan423

1 minute ago, Moshagge3 said:

OK, so I get lots of people don't care about the patch, but is there anything more insulting than having Ben Wagner calling it "a tremendous day in the history of the franchise" and using the BS word "partnership"?

I despise ANY logo on a uniform that has NOTHING to do with the team history...I was ok with the Maryland flag...but barely...im a tradionalist...

20 minutes ago, Moshagge3 said:

I don't think Pepiot's BAA is under .200 anymore...

They were saying on the radio that  the batting average against Pepiot's 4 seam fastball was .100, the lowest of any starting pitcher in MLB.

Just now, Moshagge3 said:

And now they have Brian Roberts acting like this has something to do with committing to the city. It is what it is, just shut up about it.

I'm sure Ownership have the crew a manage and the talking points to work in the praise for the "partnership".  It's all cannedcorporate BS.  But if it pays bills and helps put a decent product in the field - it's more palatable

Just now, SteveA said:

They were saying on the radio that  the batting average against Pepiot's 4 seam fastball was .100, the lowest of any starting pitcher in MLB.

Kinda crazy Gunnar who has struggled against fastballs got that one.