Tuesday 6/11 vs. Atlanta

Morgan423

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

He’s the Braves coach, saw him skulking around in their dugout. 

Oh okay lol. I just saw the name and thought he was being honored by the O's or something or maybe in the booth, ha.

Just now, Roy Firestone said:

Im torn. Max is a childhood family friend...he was our little league starter...I  love the kid...but im thrilled hes out of the game..we need more runs...maybe we can bust this open....

Don't be torn, be happy that the O's dropped at least 4 runs on him and that he's still a fantastic pitcher who is going to get a really big payday this offseason.

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

Im torn. Max is a childhood family friend...he was our little league starter...I  love the kid...but im thrilled hes out of the game..we need more runs...maybe we can bust this open....

I’m not torn if it makes you feel better. Dude ain’t no one to me. 

1 minute ago, Malike said:

Don't be torn, be happy that the O's dropped at least 4 runs on him and that he's still a fantastic pitcher who is going to get a really big payday this offseason.

Boy , would I LOVE if he was an Oriole....but hes going to the Dodgers...thats his dream...