Saturday 6/15 vs. Philadelphia

86this

3 minutes ago, allquixotic said:

I'm embarrassed for the team. I'm turning off the game already. I'll resume watching them after they're done being cowed by first-place teams. Maybe I can watch the Astros series.

That's not how a fan acts, sorry.

4 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

we might  get swept..and then we play the Yankees in NY..

I actually think regardless of this series they will play the Skanks well. Much better match up. 

Just now, eddie83 said:

Pitch to Bohm was 2 strike slider down and away. Hr was up some but away. Not like meatballs sitting middle-middle. 

Yeah I gripe about Grayson as much as anyone, but he has been throwing good stuff up there so far.

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

Pitch to Bohm was 2 strike slider down and away. Hr was up some but away. Not like meatballs sitting middle-middle. 

Two good hitters at the plate, it's not like they hit great pitches, the slider was belt high spinning just off the corner, it wasn't a great pitch to Sosa, he just hit a ball up a bit off the plate.

2 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

Exactly. This team, while very talented, is still very young and just continues to come up small offensively in big situations. 

Relax guys. We are 4th in the league in scoring, 3rd in OPS, 1st in HR. Most teams would kill for our offense. We're not going to win every game or even every series.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

All Im saying is we havent played many really good teams and this is how we measure ourselves...and it appears that these teams match up better against us..

We took 3/4 against Yanks earlier this season.