Saturday 6/22 vs. Houston

86this

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

What a horrible pitch call by Rutschman. 7 straight cutters? Gee, wonder if the hitter will be expecting one if the pitcher misses, it's going to get crushed.

CHANGE FREAKIN' speeds and locations.

Burnes can shake him off.

1 minute ago, MDK02 said:

Astros have our number. They aren’t good but they’re playing good this series. 

We've taken 2 out of 3 from them here the last 2 years. Not this year 

I don't really think there is any cause and effect from the Yankees series. The Orioles scored 11 runs yesterday. They should have won.

Today Blanco is pitching well and Burnes is not. Houston is a good team that was due to get hot. They certainly seem like they've gotten hot the last game and half against us so far.

It's baseball. Teams get hot and cold, and the Orioles have been remarkably consistently good, so it seems weird to see them lose (assuming they lose this game) two in a row.

The Orioles have now allowed 18 runs in what, 14 innings? Not going to win many with that pitching.

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

Wow look at all the negative Nancys here.

Turn those frowns upside down, fellas!

Its gonna be just fine!

I agree....June has been a great month for us, but to listen to this group you'd think we sucked.

2 minutes ago, dystopia said:

Burnes can shake him off.

I agree, and he should have. But most pitchers are going to go with what the catcher calls.

Clearly they felt that's the pitch to get him out on but seven straight anything requires the pitcher to have great command. Burnes does not today.