2023 Revenue 2024 Payroll

fansince71

Thank you MLB for relocating the Nats.....we could be a much larger market. Let's see what the new ownership does. Had it been in place earlier, perhaps this offseason we would have signed more pitching. 

How much will revenues in 2024?  Let's say to $350m.  And if we move to league average payroll/prior year revenues ratio of around 50%.  That could put 2025 payroll near $175m.  

$60m in one giant leap...

36 minutes ago, btdart20 said:

How much will revenues in 2024?  Let's say to $350m.  And if we move to league average payroll/prior year revenues ratio of around 50%.  That could put 2025 payroll near $175m.  

$60m in one giant leap...

That looks right. I still think they will incrementally raise it by let’s say 30 million. We will also have 30 million coming off the books with no huge raises in arbitration. Not sure what Adley will get year one arbitration. 

1 hour ago, Rbiggs2525 said:

That looks right. I still think they will incrementally raise it by let’s say 30 million. We will also have 30 million coming off the books with no huge raises in arbitration. Not sure what Adley will get year one arbitration. 

I'd buy out a few years of free agency along with his arbitration years by offering him a nice extension. He's worth it.