July 23rd, @Miami

nevadaO

44 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

for some reason I cant get this game on MLB EXTRA INNINGSanyone know why?Im not in a blackout area...

Im in North Miami Beach Roy. No more Marlins on Local cable because Bally sport in BK, so I'm blacked out Twice

2 minutes ago, accinfo said:

Jackson Holliday who because of that fact is the most likely to get the call.

Jackson Holliday, who they’re not even letting throw from 2B for full games at this point?

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

Jackson Holliday, who they’re not even letting throw from 2B for full games at this point?

Yes, because in the event of an injury to Gunnar AND if Westburg is also unavailable, Holliday would be the emergency SS. In a scenario like that, he'd likely only need to play for a few innings. 

2 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Well if Holliday cant go then Mayo to third and push Westburg to second.  

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

I suspect they are being overly cautious with him.  In an emergency situation I am sure he could play SS.  As long as Gunnar is healthy no one will need to play SS.  

Just now, byrdz said:

Mateo injury looked brutal. Looks broken if not worse. 

It looked like it might of torn ligaments.  It looked like a chicken thigh when you pull it away from the breast.  It looked rough.

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Perhaps an adjustment to the mean? Perhaps just a bad start? 

Yeah but that doesn't mean he didn't get hurt on the play.   We won't know until they tell us something.

It's not just the pitching and the defense, this offense has looked very ordinary for a while now.

This is the sophomore slump... This team will be very good next year, you will see.