8/2 @ Cleveland - COBY MAYO DAYO

elextrano8

Just now, Tony-OH said:

I can not put anyone ignored. Dumb statements trigger me. I didn't call you dumb, I called your dumb argument that 4year old uses "Think you can do better". Lol

I often say "There are no stupid questions. Only stupid people who ask questions."

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Rbiggs2525 said:

I’d love to see the stats between Adley caught games and McCann. His pitch calling I questioned last night to Fry.

Palmer has passively questioned Adley's pitch calls before without directly saying he was referring to him. (But Adley was the only guy catching those few moments.)

I love Adley and I think he's a excellent player overall, but it's still an observation that McCann might be a better defensive catcher for the starting pitchers to work with. 

1 minute ago, HowAboutThat said:

Gunnar really likes to throw on the run. He doesn’t seem interested in stopping, setting up, and throwing carefully.

I don’t know enough about baseball fundamentals to know whether that’s common or not, but I bet his throws would be a lot more accurate if he would take a wee bit more time when possible.

Probably something you can’t fix during the season but I’d like him to work with Bordick during offseason. Probably had half the god given talent as Gunnar.

1 minute ago, Jagwar said:

I often say "There are no stupid questions. Only stupid people who ask questions."

No, that’s always been untrue. There are plenty of stupid questions.
The amazing thing is that there are plenty of people who ask them.