You're welcome! lol

Tony-OH

21 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

He was insufferable. From time to time he did have a good point or two but that was buried under all the other crap. 

Part of me thinks he was a troll…like nothing he claimed was true. 

Definitely a troll.  I used to be on thedudeshouse back in the day and there was an insufferable guy just the same as triple naught.  It was un-moderated and he succeeded in killing the whole thing. 

Good job, Tony!

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, bigjayb024 said:

https://forum.orioleshangout.com/topic/3409-whither-bikini/

This Hangout Classic thread should explain the whole Bikini Armstrong fiasco.

We had a couple of so called “Insiders” that were proved to be phony. They were granted their outright release. This guy was a self absorbed meat head. That’s my final word, glad he’s gone. @Tony-OHcan we please close this thread and move on? I don’t want to waste another second thinking about him. Thanks 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Looking back at El Trea, I think that guy was on the spectrum. 

Possibly…He was a devout O’s fan. Definitely wished for a brighter Orange day like most of us. I’m pretty sure he championed the Free The Birds movement 

12 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

We had a couple of so called “Insiders” that were proved to be phony. They were granted their outright release. This guy was a self absorbed meat head. That’s my final word, glad he’s gone. @Tony-OHcan we please close this thread and move on? I don’t want to waste another second thinking about him. Thanks 

Speaking of "insiders", whatever happened with SirLoin?

9 hours ago, emmett16 said:

Wow.  That was shortly after I Joined.  There are a bunch of Usernames on that thread I haven't seen in years.  

Same here.  There's more than a few that are definitely missed.

On 8/10/2024 at 9:04 AM, Tony-OH said:

I figured people would want to celebrate. We haven't had a person reported this many times since when Sports Guy would go on a rules violation bender back in the day! :D

I used to get mad at Sports Guy back in the day, but now that I've reached "senior status," or as I like to think of it, "my curmudgeon years," I just get mad at myself for agreeing with Sports Guy so often!   🤣🤣🤣