The White Sox are crushing the Yankees tonight.

Roy Firestone

For those who thought it was an automatic sweep of the historically bad  White Sox, think again.The Yankees got blown out by the Sox in game 1 of their series. Forgive my snark, but I find it funny and helpful.That said, I should remember that baseball is an unpredictable game and  getting beat by bad teams is something the Orioles do a lot of themselves..But I'll take it. We pick up a half game, and lead going into the Nationals series. Take nothing for granted.

Admittedly the White Sox are on another level of being historically bad and nothing compares to losing to them but let's keep in mind teams like the Cubs, Cardinals, Marlins Pirates and Athletics the Orioles are a combine 5-13 against this year and these teams are nothing to write home about either. Even against Toronto we didn't do as well as we should have so yes thankful for a White Sox win but I'm not going to laugh at the Yankees for a dropping a game against them.