8/17 vs Red Sox (Povich start)

Tony-OH

3 minutes ago, Wavetrapper said:

Was Burnes having a good outing?

I can vouch for the fact he was not having a good outing. We were 5th row at 1st base and had a good look. I said to my group in the 1st inning that he didn't have it that night, and he'd be lucky if he could reach the 5th inning. He got hit hard last night.

2 minutes ago, O's84 said:

Yeah, I mean Hyde has a team that's been decimated by injuries on the pitching staff.  Could he do somethings better when it comes to in game managing yes, but the idea of firing given the team's record and plethora of injruies is not fair.

I think the pitching injuries are only part of the story. This is an offense that is very poor at situational hitting. They score most of their runs via the HR. (Too lazy to look it up, if less than 50%, I bet it’s still a large number.)

2 minutes ago, LookitsPuck said:

Seth Johnson and Moises Chace. An overpay.

Ouch. Seth is the one that's difficult to give up IMO. Everything became an over pay if you wait to long to trade. I'd rather just stick to my guns at that point than over pay for a possible DFA.