8/29 at Dodgers

Moose Milligan

2 minutes ago, LGOrioles said:

I blame the offense more than him. They suck. I still don’t see how they can keep running Povich out there with a 6.40 ERA and K-BB% of 4.

That's what happens when you don't draft pitchers.  You know how the Yankees draft pitchers and always have some decent if not great starter in AAA when they need a spot starter.

3 minutes ago, LGOrioles said:

I blame the offense more than him. They suck. I still don’t see how they can keep running Povich out there with a 6.40 ERA and K-BB% of 4.

Who else? That's the problem. I mean, if they want to give Young a chance then great, but he's not exactly going deep into games against AAA hitters. 

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

What's the circus song they play at carnivals? That should be the 2024 Orioles team song.

I dunno but this is what comes to mind for me when I think of this team right now:

Cause they’re straight up JUNK. If you found a baseball team in Stanford’s lot it’d be the Orioles right now.

Just now, OriolesMagic83 said:

That's what happens when you don't draft pitchers.  You know how the Yankees draft pitchers and always have some decent if not great starter in AAA when they need a spot starter.

I love your posts 

Just now, OriolesMagic83 said:

Elias doesn't believe in drafting pitchers.  To him to do it is like the plague.