Upcoming ESPN Commercial

Migrant Redbird

Sportcenter ads are the best on television.

My favorite is Scotty Van Pelt denying he took King James' "chair".

Yeah Scotty is pretty good in just about all of them. Also the one where he looks with Jimmy Rollins at "game" tape of Sports Center.

Wait, I thought everyone hates ESPN. ESPN is the worst, all they care about is the Yankees, Red Sox, Steelers, and Duke! Colin Cowherd is the devil, Peter Gammons doesn't know anything about Baseball. ESPN lives to put down Baltimore. They hate the Orioles, Ravens, Terps, Blast, Skipjacks, Hopkins Lacrosse...etc.

I've been reading Jayson Stark loves the young O's, Gammons loves Adam Jones...etc. What gives people? Where's that fighting spirit I love so much? Come on, where are the silly little $$$ logos, come on! Don't give in. ;)

Wait, I thought everyone hates ESPN. ESPN is the worst, all they care about is the Yankees, Red Sox, Steelers, and Duke! Colin Cowherd is the devil, Peter Gammons doesn't know anything about Baseball. ESPN lives to put down Baltimore. They hate the Orioles, Ravens, Terps, Blast, Skipjacks, Hopkins Lacrosse...etc.

I've been reading Jayson Stark loves the young O's, Gammons loves Adam Jones...etc. What gives people? Where's that fighting spirit I love so much? Come on, where are the silly little $$$ logos, come on! Don't give in. ;)

This is all true, but no one can deny the fact that they produce the best commercials on television.

This is all true, but no one can deny the fact that they produce the best commercials on television.

My favorite commercial by-far is the the text option. I forget the names but it is like whom would you like to read the next segment: option a) guy 1, b) guy 2, c) watch a parrot on skates dunk a basketball.

Archived