Tigers Series I

Spy Fox

3 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Look, I'm not about to anoint Livan Soto as some kind of a savior but he did more tonight than Jackson Holliday has done in two weeks combined.

I'm as big of a Holliday believer on this board as anyone else is, but my goodness he's not ready right now and it shows.  Soto needs to be the starting 2nd baseman from here on out until he shows he's as bad as Holliday is right now.

No doubt. Keep playing the kid. Clearly his glove is superior.  

7 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Look, I'm not about to anoint Livan Soto as some kind of a savior but he did more tonight than Jackson Holliday has done in two weeks combined.

I'm as big of a Holliday believer on this board as anyone else is, but my goodness he's not ready right now and it shows.  Soto needs to be the starting 2nd baseman from here on out until he shows he's as bad as Holliday is right now.

I think you might mean Livan "Lou Gehrig" Soto.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I agree, play Livan at 2B until Urias and Westburg are back.  At least his defense is steady.  

16 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Anything at the plate is a bonus. His defense alone warrants playing him right now.