4/19 - O's at Redsox

fansince71

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey so whats the deal with Jones?

I wasn't watching the first few innings but i just tuned in to see Pie is in.

Wow- completely missed that. Talk about deflating. He has looked like our most confident hitter out there by far. I know BRob and Nick are hitting just as well- but I love the swagger AJ brings to the plate. Damn thathurts.

And seriously- is Youklis really that good??? WTF!

Yeah, athletes never have soreness in their hamstring requiring less than fifteen days off.

We're all crossing our fingers...but the in-game update doesnt mean much. He'll probably be fine but I definitely don't want to hear bad news postgame

I was at the Eric Davis game when he got hurt running to first and he was never the same

We're all crossing our fingers...but the in-game update doesnt mean much. He'll probably be fine but I definitely don't want to hear bad news postgame

I was at the Eric Davis game when he got hurt running to first and he was never the same

Eric Davis was 36 at the time though

Davis was a lot older than AJ. Youth is a wonderful thing.

Archived