Sun 6/14 ATL vs Os

porterhouse

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if he doesn't go 9, it's fine. If I were DT I'd give our bullpen a little work before the off-day tomorrow. If you leave him in and he gives up a few more runs it might hurt his confidence a little bit.

It would be great to see him get the CG, but I'd pull him in the 8th if there's any sign of trouble. I want to see him go out on top today so he can get his well deserved standing ovation.

Even if he doesn't go 9, it's fine. If I were DT I'd give our bullpen a little work before the off-day tomorrow. If you leave him in and he gives up a few more runs it might hurt his confidence a little bit.

It would be great to see him get the CG, but I'd pull him in the 8th if there's any sign of trouble. I want to see him go out on top today so he can get his well deserved standing ovation.

Let him finish it.

The ovation will still be there at the end for he and the team.

Bergesen has only thrown 71 pitches, no reason to take him out, unless he gets in trouble, but even then, this would be a good chance for him to learn to get out of trouble.

The bullpen doesnt really need work before the off-day. Everyone has gotten in a game in the previous 3 games.

Archived