Who's your 2008 SS

bigbird

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The bigger question is this...Bigbird, why are you asking this?

Do you think Miggy will be dealt from what you are hearing??

The problem is that the league knows Tejada is not 31 but 36+ in age. You won't get much given that dynamic.

Jack Wilson...

The Pirates are low on him, and he could be gotten for a mid level prospect. He has a decent enough bat. He is a clubhouse leader.

And NOBODY in MLB is as good with the glove as he is. I challenge anyone to show me otherwise. A few are close and maybe at the same level (tulowitzki is impressive) He would have won multiple gold gloves if he played for a winning team.

Jack Wilson...

The Pirates are low on him, and he could be gotten for a mid level prospect. He has a decent enough bat. He is a clubhouse leader.

And NOBODY in MLB is as good with the glove as he is. I challenge anyone to show me otherwise. A few are close and maybe at the same level (tulowitzki is impressive) He would have won multiple gold gloves if he played for a winning team.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/stats?playerId=4627

He is an awful hitter and he is owed 13.5 million the next 2 years...Luis Hernandez could give you 70% of what Wilson does for 600k the next 2 years.

In other words, Wilson is a bad idea for us.

Jack Wilson...

Kahlil Greene? Omar Visquel? Alex Gonzalez?

Archived