The NLCS is going to be great

Sports Guy

Love watching these 2 young teams play...They are so exciting.

See guys, very young teams can win!

Rockies in 7.

Cubs in 5..Oh, wait..Damn.

Gotta pull for the Rockies like everyone else.

rockiesindianshangout.com

bandwagonhangout.com

While I would like to see a 7 game series, I would like to see the Rockies either sweep, or win in 5.

That way, they would win the series at home and Colorado could go nuts again. The passion of the fans has gotten to me. I have watched every game the Rockies have played since Monday and it is just awesome to watch the crowd in Colorado.

This is going to be an amazing series and I am going to sit and watch every single game.

The ALDS and ALCS arent as interesting, but the NL is.

I am rooting for the Rockies to win the whole thing!

... it is just awesome to watch the crowd in Colorado.

Mostly band wagon fans. What happened to the record breaking crowds who turned out when Colorado first got their major league baseball franchise? (And why can't I google up a site with annual attendance figures for all the major league teams; I've done it before, but now I can't seem to define the right search string.)

Mostly band wagon fans. What happened to the record breaking crowds who turned out when Colorado first got their major league baseball franchise? (And why can't I google up a site with annual attendance figures for all the major league teams; I've done it before, but now I can't seem to define the right search string.)

They may be bandwagon fans, but it is still exciting.

For the last couple of years, Arizona and Colorado have been my two "favorites" in the NL, but because of them being on the West Coast I have been unable to watch them play a lot except when they play against the Phillies.

After watching the Rockies, I am just amazed by them. You may call it bandwagonness, but I really like the way they approach the guys and I know these players have been coming up through the minors for a while now. The pitchers were behind the offensive players by 2 years, but now everyone is starting to reach the majors and this is something they can just build on.

I want to see the Rockies win the World Series and continue a rein in the NL West, because this team isnt going to change much.

Archived