8-24 Chicago White Sox

Yard Bird

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watching the same game.

But if I was at the game with you, I would have already moved to a different section.

Oh, I doubt it. I'm probably a lot more fun that you think.

I believe that's against the rules at most stadiums, but I'll admit I'm not familiar with the rules of US Cellular Field.

Break out the pom-poms baby!!!!!!! Pie with a ground rule double!!!!!! :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

...all better?

;) I kid.

I believe that's against the rules at most stadiums, but I'll admit I'm not familiar with the rules of US Cellular Field.

Break out the pom-poms baby!!!!!!! Pie with a ground rule double!!!!!! :clap3: :clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

...all better?

;) I kid.

Maybe we would just go get beers every 15 minutes until one of us passes out

I'm pretty sure that O's games are more bearable that way.

...all better?

;) I kid.

Felix is about the only O that came to play tonight. He must not have gotten the memo.

Maybe we would just go get beers every 15 minutes until one of us passes out

I'm pretty sure that O's games are more bearable that way.

Some nights are better than others, I guess.

I'm just in a crap mood b/c of the crap day I've had. My girlfriend went upstairs after the third f-bomb I dropped after Jones didn't come home on the double play.

Nobody's a fan of my tirades tonight, I guess.

But yeah, Pie's been magnificent. Pretty sure I said something positive about the double play, but I still can't figure out why I'm still sitting here.

So this time I am going to go to bed.

Night, all.

Before I climb into bed:

8/24 Injury Report: Questionable for Tuesday's game against Baltimore (August 24, right knee inflammation)

8/24 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: White Sox | J.J. Putz not healthy?: One scout believes that Chicago White Sox SP J.J. Putz is not pitching healthy,...[+] according to the Daily Herald's Scot Gregor. 'His body language on the mound is not good. He doesn't look healthy,' the scout said.

Archived