2010 Mobbies: Vote for the Orioles Hangout!

ScottieBaseball

Somebody is not being a team player here. ;)

Seriously man, why the need to constantly knock us in this thread? Scott and I have explained ourselves multiple times as to why we got ourselves back into this and now it's just a fun competion.

It's OH vs the world and with the power of our campaign manager weams we will not be vanquished. :D

Constantly knocking? ;)

Hey, as long as you're having fun. Weams is doing a bang up job, btw.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've put in some votes today with more coming. :)

Thanks. Keep up the good work and tell your friends (or other email address) To do the same.

The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like

victory.

Someday this war's gonna end

FWIW, I've noticed that when you vote for overall blog it says "Your daily vote has been recorded." However, when you vote under the Orioles section, it just says "Your vote has been recorded."

I had seen that also. I suspect that they are counting them either way. I have observed some things about how the opposition is conducting their vote wrangling.

FWIW, I've noticed that when you vote for overall blog it says "Your daily vote has been recorded." However, when you vote under the Orioles section, it just says "Your vote has been recorded."

I noticed that as well, therefore I've been loading up all my votes towards the Orioles section. :boogie:

Cast about 30 today.

Tell all of your friends and alternate email addresses just in case. Remember, they have all those Jeter Loving Yankee Pukes voting for them.

I would not be surprised if she got Jeffrey Maier to vote multiple times for her.

Tell all of your friends and alternate email addresses just in case. Remember, they have all those Jeter Loving Yankee Pukes voting for them.

I would not be surprised if she got Jeffrey Maier to vote multiple times for her.

I will tell my brother, Dandisford, to cast some votes. And I have lots of alternate emails.

Yeah, I mean, it's basically Orioles Hangout vs Yankee Universe at this point. Either you're with Orioles Hangout or you're with the Yankees.

I will tell my brother, Dandisford, to cast some votes. And I have lots of alternate emails.

Yeah, I mean, it's basically Orioles Hangout vs Yankee Universe at this point. Either you're with Orioles Hangout or you're with the Yankees.

I wouldn't be surprised if she got the Cowboys site to stuff the ballot box as well.

She's

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsxsyZqmmlQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsxsyZqmmlQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archived