NEW YORK/ CONNECTICUT/ NEW JERSEY Oriole Fans

OFFNY

All three Yankee Stadium series fall on weekends this year which with hopeful prospects of being gainfully employed by Opening Day (and a new O's jersey to wear) means I'll likely be going to a lot of them.

I have some extra Orioles jerseys. I can send you one in the mail if you PM me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Haven't bought yet, but looking at Friday right now. Wondering if prices will drop as Yankees keep losing. The downside of both a weekend series and a good Orioles team is the tickets aren't dirt cheap anymore.

Haven't purchased any tickets yet either. The only one I could get to is Friday's game and the weather forecasts rain. Rain delays suck.

Didn't realize this thread existed, so created a new thread for this deal. But figured I'd repost it here:

========================================================

For anyone who will be in NYC this weekend, Goldstar is having a pretty good deal for seats to O's-MFYs on Friday, 50% off various sections.

I bought 6 tickets to 300-level at $24 each, $32 after fees. Apparently if you buy through my link, they'll attempt to seat us together too:

http://www.goldstar.com/groups/fe97b47c4450d6f92907849660900da51d48de01

Looks like still some availability, plus they usually keep adding more. Would be nice to have a little block of orange!

Section 420, Row 8, Seat 10 on Sunday night

Look for the orange Ken Singleton jersey

I'm not sure if I'm going to any of these games. I really hate watching a game in that place.

I'm moving to Manhattan this month so I am part of this crowd now I guess.