Tigers @ Orioles 4/7 - rubber game

nevadaO

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JJ you are nasty. Great situational pitching right there. By the way, I'd recommend MLB Gameday Audio to anyone on a budget. I've been using it the past three seasons and it's great if you're like me and on a student budget. Plus, with the exception of games where Palmer is there, I like our radio guys more than our TV guys anyhow though I don't blame people woh want to see the game.

JJ you are nasty. Great situational pitching right there. By the way, I'd recommend MLB Gameday Audio to anyone on a budget. I've been using it the past three seasons and it's great if you're like me and on a student budget. Plus, with the exception of games where Palmer is there, I like our radio guys more than our TV guys anyhow though I don't blame people woh want to see the game.

Yeah I'll vouch for that... MLB.TV is really expensive but the Audio only package is a terrific bargain for a 2nd option.

Yeah I'll vouch for that... MLB.TV is really expensive but the Audio only package is a terrific bargain for a 2nd option.

Yep, kinda makes me nostlagic for when I was a kid and we didn't have HTS so I had to listen to Chuck Thompson, Jon Miller, and the otehrs.

i havent deicided to get the extra innings or the mlb tv.. mlb.tv is like 70$ cheaper though

I'd go with mlb.tv, personally. I have mlb.tv right now, and the portability and versatility is unmatchable. There are always issues at the beginning of the season, but that won't be a problem when all the red sox "fans" jump ship. :D

Archived