Orioles Hangout Top 10 Prospects: Who's #4?

ScottieBaseball

Orioles Hangout Top 10 Prospects: Who's #4?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Orioles Hangout Top 10 Prospects: Who's #4?

• Chorye Spoone
    • Nolan Reimold
    • Jacob Arrieta
    • Billy Rowell

It's that time of year, folks! Through talks with various scouts in and outside the Orioles organization, minor league operations executives, minor league coaches and managers, and the players themselves the Orioles Hangout staff has come up with the top 30 prospects in the organization.

Over the next two weeks we'll be releasing our Top 10 Orioles Organizational Prospects List.

Here's the list so far:

10. Zach Britton - LHP

9. Pedro Beato - RHP

8. Garrett Olson - LHP

7. Brandon Snyder - 1B/3B

6. Radhames Liz - RHP

5. Brandon Erbe - RHP

4. ?????

Chime in with who you think is going to be #4 on the list in our poll.

Without a doubt, we all know Wieters is #1...At least I would think so...

So now we are down the 3 with 4 names in the mix:

Chorye Spoone

Nolan Reimold

Jacob Arrieta

Billy Rowell

There is no way Arrieta should be in a class with these 3...I will go with the following:

4. Chorye Spoone

3. Nolan Reimold

2. Billy Rowell

1. Matt Wieters

Without a doubt, we all know Wieters is #1...At least I would think so...

So now we are down the 3 with 4 names in the mix:

Chorye Spoone

Nolan Reimold

Jacob Arrieta

Billy Rowell

There is no way Arrieta should be in a class with these 3...I will go with the following:

4. Chorye Spoone

3. Nolan Reimold

2. Billy Rowell

1. Matt Wieters

When consensus around the league is that our hitting prospects are way behind our pitching, funny to think that our top three spots could go to positional players. I agree though, I think that the final four play out the same way. Spoone number four.

I believe he will be 11thg on the list, if I read Tony right. . .

http://www.orioleshangout.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1087426&postcount=17

I knew you would chime in, I think you maybe his biggest fan. ;)

I noticed how you followed him all year and always had glowing things to say about him! I am excited about him as well.

I was just joking though. You know, how Scottie used to put him the poll every time?

I think it's gotta be Reimold. He'll be up next year at some time, there's a chance Spoone could be too. If they both make it up, Reimold will be 24, Spoone will be 22. I also think Spoone's ceiling is higher, to me he projects as a # 2 or 3 starter. I see Reimold as a slightly above average player. He has 25-30 HR potential, however I don't see him ever hitting above .275 in the Majors.

I knew you would chime in, I think you maybe his biggest fan. ;)

I noticed how you followed him all year and always had glowing things to say about him! I am excited about him as well.

I was just joking though. You know, how Scottie used to put him the poll every time?

What?!?! I forgot to add David Hernandez to this poll?!?! :D

Seriously...it's tough to pick reasonable candidates this far down the list. Hernandez is a guy (in my mind) that is just a solid three or four outings away from solidifying his top-ten prospect status.

Archived