I get so antsy on the day after an off day

Frobby

Without the off-day yesterday, I don't think I wd have been able to concentrate on getting ready to deal with beginning to conceptualize and allocate sufficient time for doing the preliminary organization and making the 3rd and 4th cups of coffee and then two cups of tea for deciding whether to prepare my tax returns today.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to go out on a limb, and predict that this will be an exception to the rule. After today's gutty win to finish our 10-game road trip at 6-4, I suspect that F Robby will be a little less antsy than usual on Tuesday afternoon. :scratchchinhmm:

Just a hunch. :D

I'm going to go out on a limb, and predict that this will be an exception to the rule. After today's gutty win to finish our 10-game road trip at 6-4, I suspect that F Robby will be a little less antsy than usual on Tuesday afternoon. :scratchchinhmm:

The players too! Much needed day to sleep in, in their own beds at home. And then Up and At Them Tuesday!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w3ZoHhvQgjU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyone hearing chatter from former O's fans turned Nats fans? Like pouring salt in the wound.

Annoying.

Can't do it. Won't do it. Ugly uniforms, Ugly Ballpark, Sausage race rip-off with the Dead Presidents, Lousy broadcasters, and Mike Rizzo gives me the creeps. I wish Davey Johnson well, but that's about all.

• 2 weeks later...

Again. :)

Most days off are a little slow, but this series warrants the extra time. I hope Buck bats Andino lead off, get it done right out of the gate.

This is just my opinion, but I felt coming into the season Boston was relying on their name more than anything. They will still win mid to upper 80's, but by no means as strong as they once were.

Archived